Barcode is used more and more widely in the world. When you have received a barcode, how to detect and decode the data information in it? If you are fretting about this, do not hesitate to use pqScan .NET Barcode Scanner Solution.
This page is a guide overview for how to scan bar code image in .NET with pqScan barcode recognition software. Specific links for online tutorials are provided. Here, you may check out read barcode using Visual C# and scan barcode in VB.NET class.
- Support reading barcodes from raster image formats (BMP, TIFF/TIF, JPEG/JPG, GIF, & PNG). The picture can be from pc camera, online webcam, mobile phone or database.
- Support scanning most commonly used 1D (linear) barcodes: EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, & ITF-14.
- Support decoding most commonly used 2D barcodes: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF-417, and Aztec Code.
- Support reading multi-barcodes image file and returning all decoded results.
- Support detecting multi-type barcodes from file at one time.
- Support rotated barcode image recognition (0, 90, 180 or 270).
- Support Microsoft Visual Studio 2005+ and .NET Framework 2.0+.
pqScan Barcode Scanner Software for .NET provides flexible APIs to help you scan and decode barcodes from images in C#/VB.NET Windows Forms application and ASP.NET web application. Now, please try the following methods for fast barcode recognition.
// Scan and read barcode from Bitmap object.
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Bitmap bitmap);
// Decode and detect barcode from Stream object.
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Stream stream);
// Detect and read barcode from image file on the disk.
public static BarcodeResult Scan(string filename);
// Decode and read barcode from Bitmap. You can choose which type of barcode to recognize.
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Bitmap bitmap, BarCodeType barType);
// Decode and scan barcode from Stream. You can select which type of barcode to recognize.
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Stream stream, BarCodeType barType);
// Read and detect barcode from local image file. You can choose which type of barcode to recognize.
public static BarcodeResult Scan(string filename, BarCodeType barType);
Barcode Scanner in .NET
How to Scan Barcode
Scan QR Code in .NET
Scan Data Matrix in .NET
Scan PDF-417 in .NET
Scan Aztec Code in .NET
Scan EAN-13 in .NET
Scan EAN-8 in .NET
Scan UPC-A in .NET
Scan UPC-E in .NET
Scan Code 128 in .NET
Scan Code 39 in .NET
Scan Code 93 in .NET
Scan Codabar in .NET
Scan ITF-14 in .NET
I only have good things to say about pqScan .net barcode reader software. True professional, easy to use. Help to save me a lot of time. Of course, your support team is fantastic.
SUPPORT SYSTEM: MICROSOFT WINDOWS XP, WINDOWS VISTA, WINDOWS 7, WINDOWS 8, WINDOWS SERVER. SUPPORT PLATFORM: .NET FRAMEWORK, VISUAL BASIC, VISUAL C#, ASP.NET, JAVA, JDK, SWING, APPLET, JSP, SERVLET, J2SE, J2EE. SUPPORT BARCODE TYPE: QR CODE, DATA MATRIX, PDF417, AZTEC CODE, CODE 128, CODE 39, CODE 93, CODABAR, EAN 13, EAN 8, UPCA, UPCE, ITF14. SUPPORT IMAGE FORMAT: JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TIF, BITMAP, BMP. SUPPORT VIEWER: MOZILLA FIREFOX, INTERNET EXPLORER, GOOGLE CHROME, OPERA, SAFARI, ADOBE and ACROBAT PDF.
Copyright © pqScan 2010-2017. All Rights Reserved.