QR Code is a widely used two-dimensional barcode type. It can be seen everywhere in daily life and enjoys wide widespread adoption, such as streamlining customer's visit, reinventing shopping experience, providing real-time information (V-card) and so on. All these things can be conveniently done by scanning QR Code barcode images. Then, do you want to make things easier with QR Code recognition? If so, please try pqScan .NET Barcode Scanner SDK.
This .NET Barcode Reading SDK is developed in Visual C# programming and completely comply with .NET Windows and ASP.NET web applications. Various QR Code scanning features can be realized by well-compiled APIs. You may see detailed features and APIs below.
QR Code Scanning Feature
- Read QR Code barcode data from image files and stream objects
- Scan and return all barcodes information as array on a loaded image
- Recognize and return barcode type (as QR Code) for type unknown situation
- Define only to read QR Code on an image file that contains several barcode types
- Have the ability of reading rotated barcodes with 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees
QR Code Scanning APIs
In all, six main .NET APIs will be implemented in QR Code scanning application.
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Bitmap bitmap);
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Stream stream);
public static BarcodeResult Scan(string filename);
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Bitmap bitmap, BarCodeType barType);
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Stream stream, BarCodeType barType);
public static BarcodeResult Scan(string filename, BarCodeType barType);
- The first three .NET barcode recognition APIs are used to scan and read (all) QR Code 2D barcode(s) from image of Bitmap, Stream, and String forms. The barcode reading result will include barcode data and barcode type (QR Code).
- The later three APIs are used only when you cannot recognize what barcode type(s) are on your target images.
QR Code Scanning Source and Result
pqScan .NET Barcode Scanner Toolkit supports several common raster image sources, including bmp, jpg, jpeg, png, tif, and gif. Later, you will also be enabled to read QR Code from PDF document file.
As stated in QR Code Scanning Feature section, all .NET QR Code barcode recognition result will be in the form of array.
QR Code Overview
To have a better understanding of QR Code barcode, you may have a better control on your barcode recognition application. If you are still not familiar with this barcode, you may refer to Wikipedia QR Code introduction page. Of course, we provide 24 hours contact support. If you have any question that related to QR Code or pqScan .NET Barcode Scanner, please do not hesitate to contact us.
In addition to QR Code, our .NET barcode scanner library also supports other two-dimensional barcode types, most importantly, like PDF417 and Data Matrix. See detailed PDF417 recognition guide and Data Matrix recognition guide.
You can go to How to Scan Barcode in C# and How to Scan Barcode in VB.NET for more help (demo codes are provided).
.NET Barcode Scanner
.NET Data Matrix
.NET PDF 417
.NET Aztec Code
.NET EAN 13
.NET EAN 8
.NET UPC A
.NET Code 128
.NET Code 39
Your barcode reading SDK is the best I have tried during tests. And here I'm pleased to recommend pqScan to my partners. You are always so quick and efficient to get back to us. Really appreciate this.