QR Code is a widely used two-dimensional barcode type. It can be seen everywhere in daily life and enjoys wide widespread adoption, such as streamlining customer's visit, reinventing shopping experience, providing real-time information (V-card) and so on. All these things can be conveniently done by scanning QR Code barcode images. Then, do you want to make things easier with QR Code symbol recognition? If so, please try pqScan .NET Barcode Scanner SDK.
This .NET Barcode Reading SDK is developed in Visual C# programming and completely comply with .NET Windows desktop and ASP.NET web applications. Various QR Code scanning features can be realized by well-compiled APIs. You may see detailed features and APIs below.
QR Code Scanning Feature
- Read and decode QR Code barcode data from image files and stream objects
- Scan and return all barcodes information as array on a loaded image source
- Recognize and return bar code type (as QR Code) for type unknown situation
- Define only to detect and read QR Code on an image source that contains several bar code types
- Have the ability of reading rotated QRCodes with any degree(contains 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees)
QR Code Scanning API
In all, six main .NET APIs will be implemented in QR Code 2D bar code scanning application.
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Bitmap bitmap);
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Stream stream);
public static BarcodeResult Scan(string filename);
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Bitmap bitmap, BarCodeType barType);
public static BarcodeResult Scan(Stream stream, BarCodeType barType);
public static BarcodeResult Scan(string filename, BarCodeType barType);
- The first three .NET barcode recognition APIs are used to scan and read (all) QR Code 2D barcode(s) from image of Bitmap, Stream, and disk picture. The barcode reading result will include barcode data and barcode type (QR Code).
- The later three reading APIs are used when you are sure what bar code type(s) are on your target images.
QR Code Scanning Source and Result
pqScan .NET Barcode Scanner Toolkit supports several common raster image sources, including bmp, jpg, jpeg, png, tif, and gif. Now, you are also able to read QR Code from PDF document file.
As stated in QR Code Scanning Feature section, all .NET QR Code barcode font detection result will be in the form of array.
QR Code Overview
To have a better understanding of QR Code 2D bar code, you may have a better control on your .NET barcode recognition application. If you are still not familiar with this barcode, please refer to Wikipedia QR Code introduction page. Of course, we provide 24 hours contact support. If you have any question that related to QR Code or pqScan .NET Barcode Scanner SDK, please do not hesitate to contact us. Here, you can go to How to Scan QR Code Barcode in C# & VB.NET page for more coding help (demo codes are provided).
In addition to QR Code, our .NET barcode scanner control library also supports other two-dimensional barcode types, most importantly, like PDF-417 and Data Matrix. You may see detailed PDF-417 recognition guide and Data Matrix recognition guide from navigation bar on the right. More related online tutorials my help: How to Scan Barcode in C# and How to Scan Barcode in VB.NET.
Barcode Scanner for .NET
How to Scan Barcode
Scan PDF-417 in .NET
Scan Data Matrix in .NET
Scan Aztec Code in .NET
Scan Code 128 in .NET
Scan Code 39 in .NET
Scan EAN-13 in .NET
Scan EAN-8 in .NET
Scan UPC-A in .NET
Scan UPC-E in .NET
Scan Code 93 in .NET
Scan Codabar in .NET
Scan ITF-14 in .NET
View All Barcodes >>
Your barcode reading SDK is the best I have tried during tests. And here I'm pleased to recommend pqScan to my partners. You are always so quick and efficient to get back to us. Really appreciate this.