At the present moment, images are widely used all over the world to emerge and transport message and information. In many cases, scattered images are not easy to keep and save. So converting and adding images to Adobe PDF document is really a very convenient way to manage information.
pqScan .NET Image to PDF Converter Software is a standalone programming library developed in managed Visual C# class code. It allows C# and VB.NET developers to convert image file to PDF document and add image to PDF in any type of .NET application. Common raster image files are supported to be changed to PDF file. To begin with your application development, you may firstly download a free trial of pqScan .NET PDF to Image SDK online.
Features and Benefits
- Support most popular used raster images, like JPEG/JPG, PNG, TIFF/TIF, BMP, and GIF. Note that, animated GIF format is not supported, if your image source is an animated GIF, our image to PDF converting library will only read the first frame of your image file.
- Empower to convert one single image to one PDF page.
- Support multi-page Tiff to PDF conversion in .NET with the same count of pages.
- Allow mixed input image types to be transformed to PDF document.
- Could create a new Adobe PDF document keeping the page order of input images.
- Could append and add a range of images to an existed PDF (at the end).
- Could customize PDF page size to a standard PDF page size mode or to match the size of source image.
- Don't need Adobe PDF reader/converter component or other third party tools.
- Fully comply with Microsoft .NET Framework versions from 2.0 to 4.5.
- Support 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
Useful Properties and APIs
Control PDF Page Size
While converting or adding image file to PDF file, .NET developers can decide the displaying mode of rendered source image. Various PDF page size options are offered. For example, you can customize the size of rendered image to be A4 or keep its original image size.
public PageSizeMode PageSizeType;
Create Adobe PDF Document
When you want to convert a range of raster images and add them into PDF document, you can call the following .NET APIs. Our image to PDF converting SDK can read and load images (JPEG/JPG, PNG, TIFF/TIF, BMP, or GIF) from file in local disk or from Stream(File Stream or Memory Stream). After then, it can rapidly generate a new PDF file and save it in the disk or store it to stream.
public void CreatePDF(string imageFiles, string outFile);
public void CreatePDF(Stream imageStreams, string outFile);
public void CreatePDF(string imageFiles, Stream outStream);
public void CreatePDF(Stream imageStreams, Stream outStream);
Merge Image to PDF File
If a ready-made PDF is on your disk, and there is a demand to append some images to the end of it in your .NET application, the methods below are what you need.
public void AppendToPDF(string imageFiles, string pdfFile);
public void AppendToPDF(Stream imageStreams, string pdfFile);
Image to PDF
Image to PDF in C#
Append to PDF in C#
Tiff to PDF in C#
Mixed Type to PDF in C#
We are very pleased with our decision to order your product at affordable price. And this is by far the best product I've found online. Thanks again for your responsibility whenever we have questions.