Adding a Barcode Windows Forms control and painting QR Code onto the form is very simple, only need a little work:
- Download and unzip the .NET Barcode Creator WinForms Control package to development computer.
- In Visual Studio Windows Form design mode, right click the toolbox and select menu Choose Items...
- In the pup-up dialog, click Browse... to choose "PQScan.BarcodeCreator.dll" file.
- Check the pqScan Barcode Creator WinForms control "BarcodeWinControl" and then it will appear into toolbox.
- Drag and drop "BarcodeWinControl" to your Windows Froms.
- Run the Windows project, and you will find a QRCode encoded on the Form.
- Specify the QR Code image from right-side "properties" setting pane or in run-time code.