pqScan .NET Barcode Creator Winforms Control is a component that can generate a Code 128 barcode for you. To save time and energy, Barcode Creator Winforms Control is the best choice of you. Now, we will introduce you how to use it:
- Download and unzip the Trial package to development computer.
- Add Barcode Creator Winforms Controlto the Visual studio Toolbox.
- Open your .NET Windows Forms project, display the Toolbox pane.
- Right click on the Toolbox and select Choose Items...
- In the dialogChoose Toolbox Items, change to the.NET Framework Components tab.
- Push the Browse button and navigate to the "PQScan.BarcodeCreator.dll" file.
- Ensure the checkbox "BarcodeWinControl" is checked.
- View inform's design mode, drag the Barcode Creator component item from toolbox onto the form.
- Run your .NET Winforms application, and a Code128 barcode image would render on the form.